In part 3 of my set of categorization posts, I collect 14 Going Paperless articles I’ve written that relate directly to productivity. As with the other index posts, this one lists the articles beginning with the most recent. There may be some overlap as some of the articles fall into more than one category.
- Add Reminders to Scanned Documents for Quick Action Items (August 19, 2014)
- How I Use Playbooks with Evernote (August 5, 2014)
- Quick Tip: See Evernote Reminders in a Calendar with Sunrise App (July 2, 2014)
- Using the Drafts App to Quickly Add Common Notes to Evernote(February 18, 2014)
- Automating Repetitive Stuff about Meetings (February 12, 2014)
- How I Do a Daily Review in Evernote (February 5, 2014)
- My Process for Keeping Evernote Clutter-Free (January 14, 2014)
- Using Shortcuts in Evernote to Speed up Your Work (November 13, 2013)
- 5 More Tips for Speeding Up Productivity with Evernote Using Third-Party Tools (August 27, 2013)
- Evernote + TextExpander = Productivity (March 19, 2013)
- My Mobile Paperless Office (December 11, 2012)
- Examples of Paperless Automation Using Evernote (November 13, 2012)
- My Top 10 Saved Searches in Evernote (September 25, 2012)Automating the Creation of Meeting Minutes Using IFTTT and Evernote(September 11, 2012)
Next, I’ll have an index of posts for using Evernote around the house and family.