1. Organize your paperless world with Organization Ambassador, Brandie Kajino
Brandie is an organization expert and has some good tips for getting started with Evernote as well, as 10 tips for organizing your notes in Evernote:
You can find Brandie online at brandiekajino.com.
2. Plan stress-free holiday meals and events with Home Cooking Ambassador, Lauren Atkins
With Thanksgiving and the holiday season just around the corner, it’s nice to be able to plan and enjoy meals with a minimum of stress. Lauren shows how Evernote can help with this:
You can find Lauren online at haveforkwilleat.com.
3. Stay fit after all that holiday eating with Fitness Ambassador, Chad Williams
Getting back into shape is one of the big resolutions of the new year, especially after all that holiday eating. Chad shows how Evernote can help keep you on track–without using any paper:
You can find Chad online at anthrophysique.com.
4. Capture those special holiday moments with Photography Ambassador, Daniel Hedrick
The holiday season has to be one of the most photographed times of the year. Learn how to make your photos stand out. Daniel has tips for how Evernote can help:
You can find Daniel online at danielhedrick.com.
5. Make yourself more productive by going paperless with Productivity Ambassador, Joshua Zerkel
There never seem to be enough hours in the day. Joshua has some great tips for being more productive by going paperless:
You can find Joshua online at www.customlivingsolutions.com.
These are just a few folks who have discovered interesting and useful ways of going paperless with Evernote. There are plenty more where they came from. Be sure to check out all 20 Evernote Ambassadors. They cover everything from architecture to crafts to small business and more.
And remember, you don’t have to wait for the new year to start going paperless. It’s easy to get started. You can begin today! Looking for more ways to get started? Check out Evernote’s Holiday page and take the Holiday Pledge.
For those folks reading this in the United States, have a Happy Thanksgiving. See you back here next week.