Over the next 7 days, I’ll be doing a series of posts that look back over my various goals for 2011 and set some new ones for 2012. Last year, I mostly did this in one or two post. So why spread these over 10 posts this year? A couple of reasons:
- I wanted to be able to focus on the topic at hand in each post.
- I wanted a clearly identifiable reference post to refer back to throughout 2012. So if I am talking about progress in my fiction writing, for instance, I can refer back to the post on my fiction writing goals.
Here are the planned posts in this series:
- 2011 – A year in review: Fiction-writing goals
- 2011 – A year in review: Blogging goals
- 2011 – A year in review: Short fiction reading
- 2011 – A year in review: Novel reading
- 2011 – A year in review: Conventioneering
- 2012 – Fiction writing goals
- 2012 – Blogging goals
- 2012 – Reading goals
- 2012 – Conventioneering goals
- 2012 – Health and wellness goals
I don’t have a set schedule for these posts yet, but I should get them all posted by December 31. It’s possible that the first one will get posted today.