From time-to-time, I get questions about whether I am available to speak at an event. The answer is yes, I do occasionally speak on Evernote, Going Paperless and automation. As I have been getting the question more frequently, I’ve put together this page as a place where interested people can get more information.
I have spoken on a variety of topics related to Evernote, Going Paperless and automation.
- Getting Started with Evernote
- Going Paperless
- Personal Automation
- Evernote for Writers
- Remember Everything: Lifelogging with Evernote
Seminars and Workshops
I have also given day-long seminars on using Evernote to go Paperless, or as a centerpiece for personal automation.
- Pathway to Power User – A set of incremental steps for becoming an Evernote power user while getting the most out of the tools.
- Going Paperless – more in-depth version of my shorter talk on the same subject.
Any of these talks and seminars can be tweaked and fine-tuned to best suit the intended audience.
Places I’ve spoken
Here are some of the places I’ve given talks or seminars over the last year:
- Launch Pad Astronomy Workshop at the University of Wyoming, Laramie (“Evernote for Writers”)
- Capclave, Washington Science Fiction Association’s annual convention (“Online Tools For Writers”)
- Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky (“Going Paperless” seminar for a cohort of Doctoral students; “Getting Started with Evernote” for faculty and staff.)
Availability and Inquiries
I have a full time day job, and I am also a freelance writer so I do this speaking work on the side. That limits my availability somewhat. That said, I enjoy speaking about Evernote and technology, and the groups to which I have spoken seem to enjoy it as well. If you are interested in having me speak at an event, or are just looking for more information, please email me at:
speaker [at] jamietoddrubin.com (send me email)
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.