The snow began falling sometime around 2 or 3 am. By the time we woke up to start the day, schools had been closed, which made the kids happy. My office is open, but the roads are treacherous, and besides, the kids are home and they require our attention, so it is another snow day for everyone. On tap for today:
- Finish reading the current issue of Wired.
- Start on the current issue of Smithsonian.
- Get through more of ‘Salem’s Lot.
- Final touches to the new story based on beta-reader feedback.
- Possibly start another new story.
- Stay warm.
All of this, of course, in between keeping the kids entertained. Remember those days when it was possible to do just one thing at a time? Did those days ever really exist?