Let’s play the game “can Jamie really do what he says he’ll do?” By bedtime Sunday, then:
- Write the first half (~8,000 words) of “Rescue”
- Read and critique two first chapters of novels for the Arlington Writers Group
- Start on my vacation in the Golden Age of Science Fiction
- Write that blog post on Evernote I’ve been meaning to do for a week now
- Encourage more people to read and consider Resnick and Malzberg’s The Business of Science Fiction for the Best Related Book Hugo
And maybe, just maybe they’ll be some additional story-related news to report.
Reasonable for a part time job that consumes ~20 hours week, right?