* Post 3 things you’ve done that you believe nobody else on your Friends list has done.
* If anybody responds with “I’ve done that,” add another thing.
My three things:
1. Got my private pilot license. I got my license back on April 3, 2000. I passed my written, oral and practical tests all on the first attempt.
2. Had lunch with a Mercury astronaut.. In the summer of 2001, while visiting the Kennedy Space Center for the first time, I had lunch with Scott Carpenter.
3. Have read Isaac Asimov’s autobiographies (In Memory Yet Green, In Joy Still Felt, and I. Asimov) every April for the last 14 or 15 years.
How about you?