When I started my workout, the Yankees were down by one run going into the bottom of the 9th inning. I had to tear myself away from the array of TVs in the gym in order to get started and during the entire workout, I kept wondering if the Yankees managed to win.
Exercise group 1
- Smith machine lunge dips. 3 sets @ 50 lbs (each leg). 12/12/12
- Leg lifts. 3 sets. 20/20/20
- Jump rope. 3 sets. 40/40/50
Exercise group 2
- Stationary lunges. 3 sets @ 15 lbs in each hand. 15/15/15
- Power crunch 1000. 3 sets @ 25 lbs. 30/25/20. (I noticed that this machine feels like it has gotten easier. I used to hate this machine but this time, I felt pretty good.)
- Mountain climbers. 3 sets. 25/25/25
Exercise group 3
- Hamstring curls. 3 sets, first @ 50 lbs, last two @ 60 lbs. 12/12/12
- Calf lifts. 3 sets @ 50 lbs. 12/12/12
As we all know, the Yankees ended up losing 4-3 and the series now shifts to Detroit. Meanwhile, my next session with Bernard is one week from today at 4 PM. I’m going to try and squeeze in two strength training sessions on my own before then.