Note: this workout took place yesterday. I’m just a little slow in getting it up-to-date here.
Bernard had left me a message on Monday to see if I might be able to do my workout one hour later on Tuesday (5 PM rather than 4 PM). Ordinarily, I would, but yesterday I couldn’t because I had to vote. So we started at about 4 PM, as usual. This time I took his advice and instead of just some plain turkey (protein) an hour before the workout, I had a turkey sandwich.
Exercise group 1
- Hammer strength chest press. 3 sets @50 lbs. 12/12/12
- Dumb bell bicep curls. 3 sets @ 20 lbs in each arm. 12/12/12. (I started out by trying 30 lbs in each arm. It was okay for my right arm, but forget about it in my left!)
- Elbow-to-knee crunches. 3 sets. 20/30/30
Exercise group 2
- Side lifts. 3 sets @ 10 lbs in each hand. 12/12/12
- Kickbacks. 3 sets (in each arm) @ 20 lbs. 12/12/12
- Jumping jacks. 3 sets. 40/40/40
Exercise group 3
- Pectoral fly. 3 sets. 1st @ 40 lbs, 2nd and 3rd @ 50 lbs. 15/12/12
- Close quarter pushups. 3 sets. 12/12/12
- Crunches. 3 sets. 30/30/30
Exercise group 4
- Forward lifts. 3 sets @ 10 lbs in each arm. 12/12/10
- Bicep curls. 3 sets @ 40 lbs. 12/12/10
- Core twists. 3 sets @ 10 lbs. 12/12/12
Next session is early Thursday morning. I think I have two sessions left with Bernard and then I am going to be on my own for a while and see how I do.