I woke up this morning wondering how I could get out of my workout today and for a while, I thought I was going to call Bernard or run into the gym to see if I could find him in the morning and reschedule my workout. But I stuck with it, knowing that I’m at a phase where it’s going to take some additional will power to get through without giving up. So I went to my 4 PM session as scheduled.
Exercise group 1
- Dumbbell press. 3 sets @ 35 lbs in each arm. 12/12/12.
- Bicep curls. 3 sets @ 50 lbs. 12/12/12
- Jumping jacks. 3 sets. 40/40/50
Exercise group 2
- Inclinded chest press. 3 sets @ 55 lbs. 12/12/12
- Alternating bicep curls. 3 sets @ 15 lbs in each arm. 12/12/12
- Jump rope. 3 sets. 40/40/50
Exercise group 3
- Pectoral fly. 3 sets @ 30/15/60 lbs. 12/12/12
- Abdominal crunches. 3 sets. 20/25/30
- Kickbacks (delts). 3 sets in each arm @ 15 lbs. 15/15/15
Exercise group 4
- Declined chest press. 3 sets @ 55 lbs. 12/12/12
- Delt-squats. 3 sets. 20/12/12
- Leg lifts. 3 sets. 20/20/20
My arms felt like putty when the session was over. The next session is Thursday afternoon.