My second really busy day in a row and I haven’t been able to keep up with my normal posting pace, but if I don’t get the workout posted, I’ll forget all about and so without further prelude here is the…
Exercise group 1
- Lat pulldowns. 3 sets @70 lbs: 12/12/12
- Stationary lunges. 3 sets with 15 lbs free weights in each hand: 15/15/15 on each leg
Exercise group 2
- Hack squats. 3 sets, first set at 50 lbs, last two sets at 30 lbs: 12/12/12. So far, in all of my workouts, this was the hardest thing that I’ve done, especially that first set.
- Crunches. 3 sets: 20/25/30
- Jump rope. 3 sets: 30/35/40
Exercise group 3
- Pull-ups. The real kind, arms spread wide, feet crossed lifted up behind your butt. 3 sets: 6/7/6. These were very hard.
- Hamstring flexes: you lay on your back with your feed on an exercise ball. You use your hands to lift your butt off the ground and use your feet to roll the ball toward you, and then away. Wash, rinse, repeat. 3 sets: 15/15/15
- Jumping jacks. 3 sets: 30/40/40
Exercise group 4
- Calf lifts. 3 sets @ 80 lbs: 15/15/15
- Super crunch 1000 machine. 3 sets: 20/20/20. I hate this machine almost as much as those hack squats
- Jump rope. 3 sets: 30/40/40
In reviewing my meal log, Bernard doesn’t think I’m eating enough. I never feel hungry throughout the day, and apparently I need to be eating more. He says I should be eating about every three hours or so, and wants me to add in at least one more snack, something high in protein, like chicken or turkey. For me, every three hours during the day would be, roughly: 5:30 AM, 8:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 2:30 PM, 5:30 PM, and 8:30 PM. Whoa!
I’m scheduled next week for Tuesday afternoon at 4 PM and Thursday morning at 6 AM. Between now and then, cardio, cardio, cardio.