So you may have notice I have (temporarily?) changed the style of this blog. Up until now, I’d been using the Bloggish style (S2) which I really liked. However, when I came in this morning, I noticed that the layering was not working properly. I assume that someone edited the underlying style and screwed something up, although I’m surprised that such an edit would impact blogs already using the style (one would think that all of the styles would be copied locally). In any event, until I can figure out how to fix the problem (or until it fixes itself, I’ve changed the style that I am using to the Flexible Squares, which I have seen in other blogs (in particular, shunn‘s blog), and which has grown on me. Once I have time to figure out what the problem is, I’ll switch back. Maybe.