I had planned to write from 7-8 PM tonight and ended up writing an additional twenty minutes. I completed sections three and four of “The Graveyard Shift” doing about 2,200 words in 80 minutes. I like what I’ve got so far. The forth section completes the first “part” of the story, which now stands at about 3,500 words total. There is definitely some cleanup that needs to be done in second draft, but the story line is starting to come together and the characters feel real to me for the most part. I’ve introduced 4 major characters thus far and there are still at least two more that will find their way into subsequent sections. It is by far the most complicated story I’ve done to date, but it feels good and I’m enjoying myself.