Because I have nothing else to post about this morning, here is some of what I am currently reading, or will be reading in the very near future.
- Salinger by David Shields and Shane Salerno
- Transcendence by James Gunn
- The Best of Connie Willis by Connie Willis
- The Very Best of Barry N. Malzberg by Barry N. Malzberg (edited by Joe Wrzos)
- When the Blue Shift Comes by Robert Silverberg and Alvaro Zinos-Amaro
- Jimmy Stewart: The Truth Behind the Legend by Michael Munn
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
- Way Station by Clifford D. Simak (re-read)
- Colonel Roosevelt by Edmund Morris
- One Summer by Bill Bryson
I’m about a third of the way through the Salinger biography and it is very, very good. Stephen King’s Doctor Sleep comes out later this month and I’m looking forward to that as well.
Lists like these sometimes changes with my changing mood. But I think this is a pretty good reflection of what I am currently reading and what I plan to read in the near future.
Tell me what you are reading in the comments.