Here, then, are the top 10 Going Paperless posts for 2012:
- Tips on how I use Evernote to “remember everything.”
- A process for going digital in 10 minutes a day
- Tips for organizing your digital filing cabinet
- Digitize instruction manuals and use QR codes to find them in context
- 3 tools of the trade
- Securing your digital filing cabinet
- Automatic creation of meeting minutes using IFTTT and Evernote
- My mobile paperless office
- To scan or not to scan, that is the question…
- Paperless list management using Evernote
If you are new to this series, or if you need a reminder, all of the Going Paperless posts are available in multiple locations:
- Here on this blog, at the Going Paperless index page.
- Via my Going Paperless RSS feed.
- On my Going Paperless board on Pinterest
- In my Going Paperless shared notebook in Evernote.
There is a lot more to come in 2013. And for those of you itching to go paperless in the new year, Evernote will be holding its second Paperless Challenge in January. Keep an eye on the Evernote Holidays page, and the Evernote blog for details of how to join in.
I’ll be back here next week with a brand new Going Paperless post. Until then, happy holidays and happy new year!