Time flies! It has already been about a year since Evernote instituted their ambassador program and invited me to be their ambassador for paperless lifestyle. I was one of eight original ambassadors and it has been a fun and educational experience for me.
At this one-year mark, Evernote has invited some more people into our group, making it even more dynamic and providing more examples of what can be done with Evernote. The newest class of ambassadors includes:
- Chris Murphy, Salon/Spa Operations Ambassador
- Russell Curtis, Architecture Ambassador
- Daniel Hedrick, Photography Ambassador
- Stacey Harmon, GTD Ambassador
- Nicholas Provenzano, Education Ambassador
- Rob van Nood, Education Ambassador
- Justin Nowak, Event Planning Ambassador
Take a minute to check out these new ambassadors and say hello! And go read more about the one year anniversary and new class of ambassadors.