Blog Crossposts to Tumblr Is Working Again

Just before Worldcon last month, crossposting of this blog to my Tumblr site stopped working. Apparently, this was caused by a change in the Tumblr API. The old widget I was using (Tumblrize) would not work with the new API and there were not plans to make it work in the future. I switched to a different widget, and as of today, the new widget appears to be working. So those of you read this blog over on Tumblr should start seeing posts again.

Indeed, you may be seeing too many posts. When I made the previous post, it seemed to post to Tumblr four times. I’m not certain why that is. I removed the extra posts, but I’m still investigating and playing around with the setting, so forgive me if you see duplicates over there.